With so many places to camp for free in and around Flagstaff, Arizona, it’s easy to get decision paralysis! We’re making it easy for you with a map of our favorite places to camp for free.
If you’re still looking for recommendations on where to camp around Flagstaff, here’s a list of our favorite dispersed camping areas and spots:
- Edge of the World (Also Known as East Pocket)
- Marshall Lake Dispersed Camping
- Canyon Vista Campground
- Walnut Canyon Dispersed Camping
- A1 Mountain Road Dispersed Camping, East Flagstaff
- Freidlein Prairie Dispersed Camping
- Cinder Hills OHV Dispersed Camping Area (Near Sunset Crater)
For more information on each spot, read our blog post on free dispersed camping in Flagstaff.
Map of Free Dispersed Camping Spots Around Flagstaff
Here’s a map we put together to make it easy to find our favorite places to camp:
Where’s your favorite place to camp in and around Flagstaff? Leave us a comment below!
Nick is the owner and regular content writer for Southwest Microadventures. When he’s not writing, you can find him rock climbing, peak bagging, mountain biking, backpacking, or drinking strong coffee.